The Northeast Portland Tool Library is a 501(c)(3) organization. The Northeast Portland Tool Library provides Northeast Portland residents of all income levels access to tools, empowering our neighbors to build and maintain a sustainable, thriving community.
UPDATE 12/1/20: We are closed until further notice due to the current surge of Covid-19 cases in Multnomah County. Check our website or Facebook page for updates.
We have made the hard decision to temporarily close the tool library. The current spike in Covid-19 cases and the Governor’s appeal to limit indoor gatherings have prompted this decision. With the weather changing it is unfair to ask our volunteers to sit outside to manage tool returns and the check-out line and we don’t want to move everyone indoors during the current spike.
If you need to return tools before we open again please email email@example.com so we can make arrangements to retrieve from you.
We know this is disappointing and we thank you for your patience as we navigate these unusual times.
COVID Guidelines When Open:
- Everyone must wear face coverings at all times. No mask, No tools.
- Two separate lines will be established at the NE 20th Ave. entrance to the church. One line for borrowing and one line for returns
- 6ft distance must be maintained at all times
- All tools returned will be quarantined for at least 48 hours.
- We ask that you come alone and not bring other household members or friends with you.
Leaven Community Center/Salt and Light Lutheran Church
5431 NE 20th Avenue
Portland, OR 97211
A 501(c)(3) charity. Tax ID: 81-4993759